Work with us!
Revzly is a motorcycle blog. If you are moto enthusiast and looking for a perfect team to work with, this could be a perfect place to join.
We are looking for Copywriter, Motoblog content writer, reviewer, Digital marketer and Webmaster to join revzly team. And, be a part of our successful team on the moto-blogging industry.
The Copywriter is responsible for the creation of compelling content that will drive revzly’s growth and increase conversion rates. The Copywriter is also responsible for optimizing marketing campaigns and digital channels, ensuring the most effective data-driven content is delivered to the right audience.
- Collaborate with designers to create engaging visual content and copy for ads, emails, and landing pages.
- Write clear and concise copy for all promotional materials and marketing campaigns
- Create original blog posts, articles, and other content based on revzly’s needs. ie. helmet reviews after using a certain product, real user experience, moto blogs etc.
- Create a regular newsletter that features revzly’s updates or helmet and motorcycle related information that aligns with the revzly’s goals.
- Write press releases when needed
- Conduct research to identify opportunities for new or improved moto products and/or services
Minimum of 2 years experience as a Copywriter or Marketing Specialist/Writer – Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or equivalent experience. And, obviously close relation to automotive industry specially motorcycle.
We are looking for motorcycle enthusiast content writer and blogger who have real-time experience with motorcycling. The Content Writer is a creative writer with a knack for translating complex concepts into simple, engaging content. This individual must be able to work independently and manage their own time while also collaborating with other team members to produce quality web copy and marketing collateral. They’ll also need to be an expert in SEO, social media, and content marketing best practices.
- Write engaging content for the website and moto blog that is SEO optimized
- Proactively identify opportunities for content creation in the revzly blog or on the website
- Develop an editorial calendar to keep the site up-to-date with fresh, relevant content
- Draft emails and social media posts according to revzly’s voice guidelines
- Collaborate with other team members to produce quality web copy and marketing collateral
- Research moto industry trends, competition, and changes in search engine algorithms
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current content against goals set at the beginning of each quarter
Minimum of 2 years experience as a Content writer or Marketing Specialist/Writer – Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or equivalent experience. And, obviously close relation to automotive industry specially motorcycle.
The Digital Marketer is responsible for driving the marketing strategy through digital channels. This includes writing, developing, and executing digital marketing plans that are in alignment with the revzly’s marketing strategy and goals.
- Create, write, and execute a digital marketing strategy that aligns with the company’s overall marketing strategy to help drive demand and revenue growth
- Develop customer personas to communicate with target audience
- Create compelling messages that resonate with target audience
- Develop content and campaigns to attract customers through various channels
- Monitor and measure customer behavior on site
- Analyze campaign performance to improve effectiveness
Minimum of 3 years experience as a Digital marketer or Marketing Specialist – Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or equivalent. And, obviously close relation to automotive industry specially motorcycle.
The Webmaster is responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of the revzly’s website. This includes designing and implementing site updates, optimizing the site for search engines, integrating new technologies, and maintaining existing content.
- Maintain a current knowledge of web technologies and trends and stay up to date with recent developments in the field
- Build and maintain a professional website that is functional, accessible to all users, and optimized for search engine optimization (SEO)
- Design websites that are visually appealing and adhere to branding guidelines while maximizing usability
- Create original content using appropriate formatting and style consistent with company standards
- Work with Marketing Director on public relations plan for website
- Ensure compliance with privacy policies governing data collection
- Upload content including pictures, videos, documents, etc. to revzly
- Perform any requested troubleshooting or maintenance to resolve issues related to webpage functionality or functionality on other devices such as social media sites
Minimum of 2 years experience as a Webmaster or Web Developer – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or equivalent. Automotive industry specially motorcycle related study is preferred.
If you any of the above post details match your portfolio. You are welcome to apply for the particular position. Please send your curriculum vita or portfolio to support [at the rate of] revzly.com
We are awaiting…