Full-face helmets are undoubtedly the most popular and safe helmets around the world. And the low-profile helmets are just another version of this road safety gear. Yeah, it’s safe; it protects your head from the hard asphalt or the stupid lamp post just around the corner, yadda-yadda!
But sometimes you think while looking at your motorcycle mirror, “Why are we still here? Just to suffer?” I mean staring at the helmet over your head that looks humongous, or you as well might call it bubblehead. And, you might started to looking for a half helmet!
However, in reality, the helmet always feels more significant than it genuinely looks on your head. Well, let’s take a peek at some of the best low-profile helmets 2022 we’ve found on the market right now.
When you look at a full-face helmet and decide if it seems oversized or not, you look at its shell size, not its fitting size. So it’s pretty tough to get the best of both sides, the most miniature full-face motorcycle helmet.
However, you might find your desired helmet if you look for it. You can hunt for helmet brands with different shell sizes, search all over the internet. Unfortunately, no one is talking about this, so it’s tough to get the correct information. But here, I’m going to spill the tea with you and help you find the perfect one that might be the best riding partner for you.
Top 10 Best Low Profile Full Face Motorcycle Helmet Reviews 2021 - 2022
# Double-thickness EPS liner
# Greater ventilation
# Liner with 3D Maximum-Dry Structure
# EQRS (Emergency Quick-Release System) Shield
# Lens pull-out Included
# Pinlock pins Included
# Advanced Wind Tunnel Tested Shell Design
# Ideal Liner and Shell Aerodynamics Mechanisms Cut Annoying Road Noise
# Precisely Secure Chinstrap
# Chin Screen and Breath Guard Included
One of the most special helmets on our list is this RF-1400 from Shoei. And it was designed to be a perfect combination of protection, performance, and comfort. This helmet’s solid and aerodynamic shape shell reduces wind-noises, and its weight is only 3.62 lbs.
It’s the updated version of the previous fan-favorite RF-1200 helmet. The updated version RF-1400 is better in many aspects including comfort, aerodynamics and ventilation. You are getting the RF-1400 around the same budget as the good old RF-1200, so it’s better getting the latest one!
This helmet’s slender design and lightweight make it easier to put it on and take off. The reason why it’s on our favorite list is that it comes with four shell sizes, and you can choose the XS size shell. So if you put on your jacket, this helmet should look perfect on your head.
Click the button below to check current offer on this RF 1400 motorcycle helmet!
- Wind and road noise decreases severely with a padded wind collar
- Includes Evolutions Adaptive Shield
- Changeable ventilation structure for cooling and ease
- Changeable/washable, moisture-wicking internal
- Anti-scratch, ultraviolet rays protected, and NutraFog II superior anti-fog shield
- Customized cheek pads
- Combined speaker pockets
- Padded chin strap with D-ring finish
- Breath deflector and chin screen included
- Aerodynamic shape reduces knocking and lift
- The easiest, quickest, tool-free shield change with ClickRelease
Well, another excellent budget helmet from the giant company Bell, the Qualifier DLX MIPS, offers a light polycarbonate shell. And the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System. That intensely improves the rotating impact force dislocation that ensures the rider’s safety.
The helmet comes with a Transitions Adaptive Shield, which is something to shout about, to be honest. And the ClickRelease shield change system is easy and fast, and it’s pretty impressive. And of course, the shell sizes, you got three options to pick from, including XS size.
Click the button below to check current offer on this Bell Qualifier motorcycle helmet!
This LS2 Rapid helmet is a great option on our low-profile full-face helmet list. If you are looking for a budget helmet that is low-profile and has many graphics options to choose from, look no further.
The High-Pressure Thermoplastic Technology or HPTT shell protects you as an effective helmet should do. The helmet has both DOT and ECE certifications, so that ensures your safety. This LS2 helmet is super light, it weighs 1600g,+/-50g according to the manufacturer. If you ask me, that’s pretty damn lightweight for a helmet at this price.
For the face shield, you get a Pinlock-ready one that deals with the fogging up. The shield itself is an optically correct A class polycarbonate shield. It gives you a clear vision without much distortion. Also, check out what this Amazon Customer has to say about this helmet, he loves it!
Overall, the LS2 Rapid is a great option for a budget low-profile full-face helmet. Click the button below to check current offer on this LS2 Rapid motorcycle helmet!
# CAAF built shell (Carbon / Aramidic / Fiberglass)
# Multi-thickness EPS
# channels scooped straight in the shell with IVS (Integrated Ventilation System)
# The face shield is tailored with a twist mechanism which offers a picture-perfect seal with the shell
# A dual-purpose face shield locking system reduces the risk of accidental opening
# The interior outline of the helmet is exactly designed to cut the danger of collar bone impact
# The shape of the helmet is considered to combine aerodynamically with the bump on the race outfit
# XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) metal face shield system for tool-free and fast removal
# Fundamental air vent for ideal airflow
# Adjustable helmet liner allows the choice of a warmer or cooler side
# Safety release system to take away cheek pads in case of an accident
The Corsa R is a pro-level helmet from the Italian motorcycle helmet manufacturer AGV. It is designed while maintaining the same development procedure and research as AMV’s star Pista GP, a Moto GP level Helmet.
The ventilation and shell design of the Corsa is also the same as the Pista GP. However, Corsa’s shell comprises aramid fibers and carbon with typical fiberglass instead of a complete carbon build. Also, it has four shell and EPS sizes; you can pick the one you like from there.
Click the button below to check current offer on this AVG Corsa helmet!
# Flex Effect Liner
# Virus Cool Jade Mesh Liner
# Panovision Race Viewport
# A more qualified fit and improved performance at high speed
# Enhanced aerodynamics using Bell’s wind tunnel
# Magnefusion cheek pads
# Upgraded by working with pro riders on the race track
# The aerodynamics are tuned fine with innovative riding simulations
# Zippered helmet bag included
The Race Star Sector is a helmet that has a small shell and also provides top-class safety. The helmet is made with carbon-fiber technology, and it’s hugely upgraded with track and wind tunnel testing.
It has the fantastic performance, appearances, and touch of an authentic racing helmet, thanks to the 3K carbon shell. You’ll find this beauty in five shell sizes and six EPS sizes; you might find just the one you are looking for if you ask for the XS shell size of this model.
What’s more, this helmet respectively surpasses DOT and Snell M2015 certifications. Also, you’ll get a zip-up helmet bag with this Bell helmet. And, if you are looking for a bell touring helmet, check out our top 3 selection post.
And, Click the button below to check current offer on this Bell Race Star!
- The Bell Bullitt is a first-class retro choice
- A brown internal liner and a brown pull tab face shield for the Black helmets have
- A black internal liner and a black pull tab face shield for the Matte Black & White helmet
- Multi-Thickness EPS liner
- Pricked micro-suede inner fabric with a leather fit
- Detachable, washable, and anti-bacterial internal
- Stainless steel D-Ring strap
- Padded chin strap with leather pull tab
- 3D Censored cheek pads with speaker pockets
- Magnefusion shield closing structure
- The helmet delivers with a flat shield; Bubble Shield is also presented and sold individually for added vintage style
Another helmet from Bell, the Bullitt, is a vintage-looking helmet with modern safety qualifications. Its shell is made of a low-profile fiber compound, and it has a multi-thickness EPS liner to make sure it meets current DOT guidelines.
This premium retro helmet interior is removable and washable. And it has a micro-suede inner material with leather slim.
The Bullitt comes in three shell sizes while maintaining its vintage style. Click the button below to check current offer on this Bell Bullitt Helmet!
- Provides more fine-tuning and improved drift-through performance
- Double purpose controls release both pod and face shield
- Admirable visibility in all-time of the year thanks to the VAS MAX Vision face shield and Pinlock addition
- Fast and humble face shield removal
- VAS (Variable Axis System) shield key system
- Captures and grips the face shield locked and offers a de-mist situation
- Clear Pinlock Insert Included
- QVF & QVR higher ventilation channels seem familiar
- Neckroll is detachable and has extra exhaust networks to get rid of internal heat
- Emergency Release Flaps included Cheek pads
- Shell has excellent stretchy strength due to a diversity of wisely-placed supplies and light resin
Arai Signet-X helmet, this one proved its capabilities in racing tracks and other high demanding conditions. The helmet shell is constructed with a perfect blend of a few elements and methods originally formed by Arai.
And it’s DOT and Snell 2015 approved, which means this helmet provides both top-class safety while being within the budget range of everyday folks. This helmet seems more diminutive in size than most of the helmets out there. Wearing this one with a jacket on might work out for you.
Click the button below to check current offer on this Arai Signet X!
- The helmet shape has been specially designed around the base to decrease the danger of collar bone damages.
- The ventilation structure was planned and improved in a wind tunnel.
- Tool-free detachment and replace face shield quickly with XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) visor system.
- Enhanced seal and defense against wind noise and drafts with the help of PVS (Perimetrical Visor Seal) Faceshield mechanism
- 100% safety from ultraviolet rays with GT4 scratch-resistant and pin lock insert included
- Scratch-resistant Integrated drop-down Sun Visor (ISV) and it’s simply replaceable
- The completely changeable and washable 3D interior liner and cheek pads
- Double-D ring chin strap included
- The windproof chin strap guard is detachable.
- Changeable breath deflector
One of the most affordable helmets on our list, the K3 SV from AGV looks kind of similar to the premium Pista GP and Corsa helmets. The difference is those are made of light and high-quality materials like carbon fibers. At the same time, this gentleman comes with HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) shell construction.
Don’t take this one lightly; this helmet also has the approval of DOT. DOT approval means it’s perfectly legal to ride a motorcycle wearing this helmet in the United States. The K3 SV also allows you to choose between 2 shell sizes and 4 EPS sizes; you can just pick the one you desire.
Click the button below to check current offer on this K3 SV Helmet!
- An elliptical motion Ellip-Tec Ratchet Structure
- Twin mouth vents one performs as a defroster, and the other performs as a defroster and ventilation
- EverClear anti-fog coating on EverClear drop-down sun visor
- Fast and100% tool-less shield shifting
- Anti-scratch covering and 100% ultraviolet rays protection with EverClear No-Fog Face Shield
- 11cm wide eye port for greater marginal vision and downhill visibility
- Communication structure speaker pockets
- Detachable block off plates included
- KwikWick II anti-bacterial liner for maintaining the perfect temperature
- Kwikfit cheek pads for easy on and off
The allrounder of the helmet world, EXO-AT950 Neocon from Scorpion, offers the best of both worlds of an off-road and a touring helmet. The elliptical motion Ratchet System allows you to ensure a fit seal twitching the shield securely against the eye-port.
The helmet’s metal peak visor is easily removable, so you can just detach it and make it an aerodynamic profile whenever you plan to hit the highway. And this DOT-certified helmet has three different shell sizes, so you get the option to pick the small one.
Click the button below to check current offer on this EXO AT950!
The Icon Airflite helmet is suitable for both high-speed riding and ADV or touring. What gives the shell strength is its injection-molded polycarbonate make. However, you can get the MIPS Brain Defense System if you spend a few bucks and go with the Airflite MIPS Stealth version.
The helmet got Several large intake and exhaustion ports along with a fog-free and quick-change visor. Your safety is guaranteed because the Airflite helmet meets or exceeds all world safety standards. Also, it has three shell sizes, XS-SM, MD-LG, XL-3XL.
Click the button below to check current offer on this Icon Airlite Helmet!
- VPS internal sun shield with ultraviolet ray 400 guard
- Extra-wide face shield
- Pinlock-prepared face shield
- Includes Pinlock insert lens
- Washable cheek pads
- Clima Ease lining
- Eyewear adaptive
- N-Com Bluetooth system
- Ventilation structure with AirBooster technology
- Microlock dual lever holding structure
A quality full-face helmet from Nolan, the N87 has a great design along with fine mechanical details. For example, it comes with an extra-wide and pin-lock-ready face shield. Also, you’ll get an internal sun shield.
The DOT-approved helmet has a Polycarbonate shell construction, and it comes in two shell sizes, LG-3XL and 2XS-MD. This helmet has N-Com buletooth communication system. If you are looking for a fullface small bluetooth helmet, this one could be perfect choice for you!
Click the button below to check current offer on this Nolan N87 Helmet!
A Motorcycle Helmet Buying Guideline in Short
You shouldn’t just hop on a motorcycle wearing any helmet you find; distracted riders are more likely to make mistakes. So you must pick one that you feel most comfortable wearing. And you can select the perfect one if you follow these super easy steps.
1. Select a helmet category and style.
2. Measure your head size and shape.
3. Put the helmet on.
4. Check for correct fitting.
5. Spend about half an hour wearing the helmet.
6. Everything feels okay? Go for it!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Answer: Yes, there are also German-style World War I And II Style Helmets approved by DOT. The Daytona Helmets are also DOT supported, meaning they are safe to wear while you ride your motorcycle.
Answer: Well, there is DOT approved open-face helmet available, which means it’s legal to ride a motorbike wearing them. However, they won’t guard your face.
Also, you’ll need glasses to protect your eyes from wind and dirt. So, open-face helmets are safe to wear but not the safest ones.
Answer: There’s no comparison between an open-face helmet and a Full-face one when we talk about safety. Researches show that your front right/left jaw area is more likely to have a more significant impact if you happen to be in a crash. So full-face helmets are way safer than open-face ones.
A helmet is the only trusted safety gear that will protect even in a crash. So, it’s essential to wear a helmet every time you ride your motorcycle. However, when it comes to ultra-low-profile low-profile motorcycle helmets, picking one might be difficult considering safety. But there are a few helmets that meet your need.
Well, here it is, our list of the best low-profile full-face motorcycle helmet, and I hope you find the perfect one you are searching for.